208 East Main Street
Manchester, Iowa 52057
(563) 927-3636

My water pressure seems low. Who should I call?

If the problem is limited to a single faucet, try unscrewing the faucet aerator. Rinsing or replacing clogged or corroded screens and parts could solve your problem.

If the problem is that the supply lines feeding a branch are too small, you may need to increase the pipe size.

If the problem is inadequate flow to the entire house, you may need to increase the size of the main supply pipe from the water meter to the house.

For other concerns, please contact the City Office at 563.927.3636, Monday-Friday (8:00am – 4:00pm).

Share this page: