208 East Main Street
Manchester, Iowa 52057
(563) 927-3636

Who do I contact if I think there is a water main break in my neighborhood?

Water mains are most prone to breaking as winter approaches and the ground begins to freeze and in the spring as the frost goes out of the ground. This is generally due to ground movement.

Any time you see water running out of the ground, through cracks in the pavement, or from behind curbing please call the City of Manchester at 563.927.3636.

After hours or weekends please contact the Manchester Police Department at 563.927.3355.

Share this page: