208 East Main Street
Manchester, Iowa 52057
(563) 927-3636

Wild Animals or Rodents

Please contact a licensed exterminator for any concerns about wild animals or rodents.

If a wild animal has intruded your actual living space, animal control may offer assistance removing it from your home. Animal Control may also help if you observe a sick or injured animal in an area that it could potentially cause a public safety or health risk. However, if you are having problems with a wildlife infestation, such as bats in your attic or a family of raccoons living under your porch, you will be directed to contact a professional pest removal company to handle the situation.

Share this page: