Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Manchester


Ajax Loading Image


Contractor Registration

Becoming a Registered Contractor in the City of Manchester

All construction, electrical or plumbing contractors working within the City of Manchester Zoning Jurisdiction must file a registration form, pay applicable registration fees, and meet all registration requirements. Contractors must also be registered with the State of Iowa. Without the appropriate licensing, contractors will not be allowed to secure permits or work within the City of Manchester.