Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Manchester


Ajax Loading Image




Where Do I Go to Vote?

Polling locations may change depending on the type of election. 

For questions regarding upcoming elections, past elections, or election results, please contact the Delaware County Auditor's Office.


City Council Elections

Regular City elections occur every two years. As defined, regular City elections would be those elections for which the Mayor seat or Council Member seats are open. The City Council may call a special election for reasons allowed by Iowa State Code. The City Council consists of two “at-large” members, and one member from the first, second, and third ward, respectively, who are nominated by eligible electors (a person 18 years of age or older and residing within the City limits of Manchester).

How Do I Run for Office

If you want to run for City Council, you may pick up nomination papers from the City Clerk’s Office or the Delaware County Auditor’s Office. You may also contact the City Clerk at 563-927-1113 with any questions.


Manchester - 1st Ward 

Manchester Fire Station 

400 E. Main Street

Manchester, IA 52057

Manchester - 2nd Ward

Delaware County Community Center

200 E. Acers Street

Manchester, IA 52057

Manchester - 3rd Ward 

Seibert Park Memorial Hall 

508 Quaker Mill Drive 

Manchester, IA 52057