Summer 2022 Information
200 Stearns Drive
Special Features Include: 3 Water Slides, Diving Board, Zero Depth Entry, Spray Fountains, Sunbathing Area, Concessions
The City reserves the right to amend pool hours as needed.
The Kramer Aquatic Center will open for the season tentatively on Saturday, May 28, 2022.
The button below will re-direct you to the online registration site for Group Lessons. Registration begins on April 27, 2022 at Noon. Private Lesson registration will be Wed, May 11th at the Kramer Aquatic Center from 6-8pm.
CLICK TO VIEW LESSON LEVELS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS:
Daily Admission Rates
0-2 years old: Free
Lap-Swim Only $18
Season Pass Rates
Swim Lesson Rates
Parent & child/Preschool: $30
1:00 - 5:00PM (Monday - Friday)
6:00 - 7:00AM (Monday - Friday)
Adult Swim Lessons & Aqua Aerobics (Saturdays)
8:00 - 9:00AM (Beginner)
CLOSING & CANCELLATIONS INFORMATION
- Inclement Weather: If thunder or lightning occur or if the temperature is 65 degrees or lower, the facility will close immediately. No money will be refunded no matter how long the facility was open.
- Performances: The Aquatic center will occasionally close early for summer presentations at the band shell.
- Swim Meets: The Aquatic Center will close at 4:00 pm for the following Manchester Marlins Swim Team meets:
2022 Swim Meet Dates: TBD
- June 7
- June 16
- June 23
- July 30
- July 7 (make up date)
2022 SWIMMING LESSONS
|Session 1||June 6-16|
|Session 2||June 20-30|
|Session 3||July 5-14*|
|Session 4||July 18-28|
*Session 3 - the first week will meet T-F to avoid July 4th
GROUP SWIMMING LESSON INFORMATION
Classes are offered on different levels based on skill and age. All classes are taught by trained and certified American Red Cross Instructors. Classes are limited to 10 children. Lessons take place Monday-Thursday. Group Lesson Registration is ONLINE ONLY. Click the link above to register.
Parent & Child Aquatics (parent or other adult must be in water)
- Ages: 6 months-3 years
- Fee: $30/child
- Time: 5:15pm-5:45pm
- Ages: 4-5 years
- Fee: $30/child
- Time: 12:15pm-12:45pm OR 5:15pm-5:45pm
Learn to Swim Levels 1-6
- Level 1: Water Exploration
- Level 2: Primary Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Readiness
- Level 4: Stroke Development
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Skill Proficiency
- Fee: $35/child
- Time: 45-minute lessons are offered at the top of every hour between 9:00am-12:00pm
- Ages: 11-14, completed Levels 1-6
- Fee: $20/swimmer
- Time: August 2-5, 10:30am-12:00pm
PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSONS INFORMATION
Private lessons are available for children or adults who prefer a 1-on-1 setting. Lessons may be shared, but are limited to 2 swimmers with comparable abilities. Lessons are offered as one week/one hour lessons, or, as two week/half hour lessons. Registration is in-person only.
- Ages: Unlimited
- Fee: $75/swimmer OR $110/shared swimmer